Our company Apptimum Labs Inc. a software consulting firm located in Delaware, USA with offices in Europe and Pakistan is growing at an exponential rate. The company is co-founded by an ex Microsoft senior developer with 30 years of experience in software development and an ex Mastercard Foundation and Booking.com lead developer. You can check our company page on LinkedIn to know more about the founders. We currently have clients in US, Canada, UK and Germany and most of them are VC funded startup's working in AdTech, Fintech and Home renovation space. Our expertise lies in providing end to end solutions to our clients using React JS or Vue JS with Ruby on Rails or Elixir backends. We are currently recruiting for React JS developer to work for one of our clients.
Whom We Are Looking For:
React.JS Engineer candidate with experience (3years plus) in React.js latest techniques, frameworks, and technologies. A successful candidate will be a passionate, self-starter, and a problem solver. Candidate responsibilities include collaboration with teams and developing/improving existing applications.
- Experience in building large scale applications with thousands of users
- Expertise in React, Node and Express JS, Redux.
- Expertise in Redux
- Strategic thinking
- Team Building Skills
- Complete understanding of React JS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc.
- Preceding experience with React JS, data structure libraries.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning tools like GIT, DevOps.
- Experience with data visualization libraries for displaying data in visual form e.g., graph and charts.
Here are few advantages of working with us:
- Work on the best projects from all around the world
- Market competitive Salary
- Annual Paid Leaves
- Leave Encashment
- Personal Development Fund
- Conveyance Allowance
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity/ Paternity allowance
- National Tours
- Provident Fund
- Work From Home quota
- Advance Salary
- Personal Loan and many more
Timings: 3pm to 12am